Thursday, March 22, 2012

Third Sentence Thursday - Interrupted

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Proud Book Nerd.

The Rules:
  1. Take the book you are currently reading and open it to a random page. Share the third full sentence on that page. (If there isn’t a third one – like at the end of a chapter or a blank page – you can share the third sentence of the book or just choose another random page.) Feel free to share more than one sentence, if you feel the need to do so.
  2. Share your thoughts, if any, on the sentence.
  3. Post a link to your blog post in the link list below. Don’t forget to link back here, too! (There is a button in the sidebar to the right.) If you don’t have a blog, just leave it in the comments here.
  4. Visit one or two of the other blogs to check out their third sentence(s).



 Interrupted: A Life Beyond Words by Rachel Coker

 "I'd never seen him before." -pg. 90

 I'm not really sure who she's talking about, but I guess she doesn' know him! lol

This book is a fairly easy read so far, I should have a review up in a day or two!

What is your third sentence today?

5 comments:

  1. Hello :) I'm your follower. I made a new blog with reviews yesterday. I just posted my first review! Would be amazing if you could check it out :) I would be really happy for any follow, comment, criticism! I'm newbie, so I really appreciate any help!

    Sorry if my comment bothers you in any way :) You can delete if it does.

    Have a nice day!

    Here is my first review!!
    http://disincentive-reviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/01-vampires-of-hollywood-adrienne.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :) Congrats on writing your first review, I'll have to check it out!

      Delete
  2. So random but yet....it makes me curious! Great share! My current read is set up comic book style so it's a harder share, perhaps I'll wait til another week. ^_^ Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It's a good story so far, but not liking the protagonist much. lol. She seems so ungrateful..
      Hope you are enjoying your book :)

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.