Saturday, March 31, 2012

RCC [Challenge 5]: Love Will Find a Way

This is the fifth and final challenge for the  Review Copy Clean-up Challenge that I'm participating in for the month of March.This challenge is being hosted by Nyx Book Reviews and Books, Biscuits & Tea.

For this challenge, we get to list the books that we would  take with us if we were stranded on an island or something. So here is my list:




I would take all of these series. I would also probably take my Kobo because it is packed with so many great books that I need to get around to reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.